When printing Dispatches in ESC, the page display is printed with gridlines.
This occurs when Adobe page display preferences have not been configured properly.
The following steps will help update the page display to no longer show thin lines.
1. First, locate and open Adobe Acrobat Reader. This can be done using the windows search bar.
- Note: Some users may have a different version of Adobe Acrobat, similar to the image above. However, the steps to resolve this issue should be the same.
2. From the top menu, click Edit and choose Preferences.
3. Next, select Page Display in the Categories: section.
4. Finally, uncheck the Enhance thin lines box.