Description of Error:
When attempting to email out of ESC or send an email page, the following error may be returned:
Email was not sent successfully. The error returned was: Error sending: Request VHJahW51Yxp===
Response: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.
Cause of Error:
An invalid user name or password exists in ESC for the provided SMTP email account.
1. Log in to your email host provider as the Admin.
2. Locate the 3rd party authentication passcode settings.
- Note: If this is the first time setting up 3rd party authentication, you may need to contact your IT department for the configuration of this utility.
3. Request a new passcode for ESC.
4. Log in to ESC and navigate to Company > System Setup > Email.
5. Update the Email Password with the new passcode provided.