ESC provides a capability that allows you to see at anytime which computers are logged into a database.
To determine which computers are logged into ESC:
- Log into your ESC database
- Click on Help→About→Current Users
- You will see a small box that will display all computers that are currently logged into your database. Note: You may see a single computer displayed in the list more than one time. This can occur if a user logs into ESC multiple times.
- Now that you have a list of which computers are logged into ESC, you may not know which user each relates to. To determine the name of any computer, use either of these two methods:
- In Windows, right-click on the Computer option in your Start menu and left-click on Properties. You will see Computer Name in the middle of the screen.
- In Windows, click on Start (or go to the start screen) and type in CMD and click OK. In the command prompt DOS window that appears type in HOSTNAME and press enter. The name of the computer will be displayed.