Note: If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, or if the download does not seem to be working properly:
- Right-click the Download button | click Save Target As | click Save | then proceed to Step 2 in the instructions below.
How do I import these forms into my ESC database?
- Download the tax templates from below.
- Go to File → Print Options → Forms.
- To import W2 or W3 forms, click Customize next to Payroll Forms. To import 1099 or 1096 forms, click Customize next to 1099/1096.
- In the following screen, you may import the template to an existing form by highlighting that form and clicking the Import button. If you do not have an existing form to import to, click the Add New button. Fill in the form information and then select the "Import from an existing template" option.
- Navigate to the directory in which you stored your downloaded templates and select the appropriate template for this form.
- Click OK.
Before you begin processing your tax forms, makes sure you have the correct templates downloaded. You may also want to pay a visit to www.dESCOForms.com and check out the Tax Forms section to order all of your printable forms.
Note: To download the files below, you may need to right-click the 'Download' button and select 'Save link as...'
|W2 - 2021|
|W3 - 2021|
|1096 - 2021|
|1099 - 2021|
|1099A - 2021|
|1099 NEC - 2021|
|1099 NEC A - 2021|