The attachments and instructions below will help you to import a template for all varieties of Avery labels into ESC. When printing address or barcode labels, you'll only need to select the label number that you will be printing to and the settings will already be configured.
Here's how to set this up:
- Download the attached files.
- Place the Avery Labels.txt file in the root of your C:\ drive.
- Place the Avery Labels.DWZ file in your %appdata%\ESC directory.
- Make a backup of your ESC database from within ESC.
- Go to File → Import / Export → ASCII Import Utility.
- Select Avery Labels.DWZ from the list on the left and click Import.
Please sign in to leave a comment.