Now that Electronic Service Control is setup for communicating with ESC Mobile, it's time to get your mobile devices setup.
- Look for the Google Play Store icon and tap it to open the store.
- Tap the Search field and type in "dESCO" or "ESC Mobile".
- Both the ESC Mobile Tech app and the ESC Mobile Manager will appear. You may select one or both to install.
- Once the app is installed, you may open it directly from the installation screen or it can be found on your device's home screen. Tap on the icon to open the app.
- Select Set up your account.
- Enter your Server ID.
Note: Your Server ID is provided to you when you purchase ESC Mobile. If you are not sure what your Server ID is, it can be found on the ESC Connections Server in the Connection Details section. Be sure to leave off preceding zeros. (Ex: "0009782" = "9782")
- Enter the user name and password for a user in ESC with mobile permissions. Note: If you do not yet have a user setup with permissions for ESC Mobile, please click here to get that done.
- Tap the Login button.
ESC Mobile Tech App
If you logging into the ESC Mobile Tech app, the first thing you will see is a list of dispatches assigned to your user credentials.
Additional settings for the ESC Mobile Tech App can be found by tapping on the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the ESC Mobile Tech screen.
Need to know more about the ESC Mobile Tech app? Check out our tutorial!
ESC Mobile Manager
If you are logging into the ESC Mobile Manager app for the first time, you will be presented with a small version of your Electronic Dispatch Board.
Need to know more about the ESC Mobile Manager? Check out our tutorial!
Please sign in to leave a comment.