If you are integrating with QuickBooks or Sage 50, you will need to install the ESC Accounting Server. The computer you select for this must be able to open and run the accounting software. It is not necessary to place this on the server, although that is usually the best option.
- Close any open programs, including ESC.
- Click the button below to download the installation package - ESC Accounting Server Install.exe.
- When the download is complete, start the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Accept all the defaults as you go through the wizard. You do not need to do anything during the course of the wizard other than click the Next button.
- Run the ESC Accounting Server by going to the Windows Start screen/menu and search for "ESC Accounting Server".
- Open QuickBooks or Sage 50 and login to your database using the Administrator account.
- Switch back to the ESC Accounting Server and set the Accounting Package to the accounting program you are using, then click Retrieve.
- Click the round button to Connect the Accounting Server to your accounting software.
Please sign in to leave a comment.