Before we begin
[DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect()).] SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
- To resolve the issue we will need to be on the Server Computer to begin, we will then go to the workstation(s) affected.
1. Press the Windows Key + R to bring up the Run window.
2. Type in CMD and hit Ok .
3. In CMD window that appeared type in IPConfig, and hit enter.
4. Scroll to the IPv4 address, and write it down.
5. Return to the workstation having issues. Restart ESC on that computer, and don't sign in, click Cancel.
6. In ESC click on File in the top left corner and select Open Company .
7. In the Server Name field enter the IP Address you wrote down in step #4 with \ESC at the end of it.
8. Use the Database drop down to select your company file.
9. Type in your Username and Password and click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.