When looking at receivables aging for a customer in Sage 50, the balances are correct but the aging is different from what is shown in ESC.
Cause of Issue:
This issue may be caused by any of the following reasons:
- The aging in Sage 50 is setup by Invoice Date rather than Due Date. Since this cannot be changed in ESC, it must be changed in Sage 50.
- The Aged Receivables report in Sage 50 may be set to look at a date other than today.
To resolve this error, try the following:
- Log in to Sage 50 as an Admin user.
- Go to Maintain → Default Information → Customers.
- Click on the Account Aging tab.
- Verify Age Invoice By is set to Due Date. Change it to this setting if it is not.
- Run the Aged Receivable Report in Sage 50.
- Click the Options button on the preview and change the Date to Today.
- Using the ESC Qualification screen, recall several customers that appear on the report. Verify the aging is now correct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.