Clearent Payment Processing allows an ESC user to capture payments directly into ESC, reducing time and ensuring payments reach their accounts as quickly as possible.
The Following steps should be used to configure an ESC database to utilize Clearent Payment Processing.
1. In ESC, select Company from the top menu.
2. From Company, select System Setup.
3. From the System Setup menu, click the Integrations Tab and choose Clearent from the Service drop down menu.
4. In the Web Credentials section, provide the Clearent Hpp Public Key and the API Key.
- Note: The Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key are provided by Clearent and should have been received prior. For more information about your Clearent Hpp Public Key and/or API Key, reach out to Clearent Support.
5. Once the Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key have been entered, determine if Enable Address Verification System (AVS) should be checked or unchecked.
- Note: To utilize this feature, AVS must be enabled in both Clearent and FieldEdge.
6. Lastly, click OK in the bottom right corner.
Clearent Customer Support
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Central
- 866.435.0666 Option 2
Please sign in to leave a comment.