Description of Error:
When attempting to save a user in ESC, one of the following errors is displayed:
You are not allowed any more Mobile Users on your license. Please contact your ESC Sales Representative if you wish to purchase more licenses
You are not allowed any more Web Mobile Users on your license. Please contact your ESC Sales Representative if you wish to purchase more licenses
Cause of Error:
Unlike the main ESC program, the Mobile Laptop and Mobile App add-ons are licensed based on the number of configured users. This error appears when you have more users configured than you have licenses.
There are two ways to resolve this issue; purchase more licenses or take away permissions from existing users. To purchase more licenses contact your sales person at 800-226-7529. To remove permissions from an existing user, do the following:
- In ESC, go to Company → Setup Users.
- Select the user you want to modify, then click Edit.
- Click Next to go to the Security Options screen.
- Scroll down to the Mobile heading and remove the check mark from the appropriate box (Login as Mobile\Web Mobile user).
- Click Finish. This should free up the license so that you can add it to a different user.
Note: if any users in the Setup Users screen are no longer employed by your company, they can be deleted. There is no transactional data associated with users in ESC and therefore it is OK to delete a user that is no longer in use.