This page will walk you though upgrading your ESC Mobile client to the latest patch level. This should be done as new patches are released to make sure everything functions flawlessly. Always make sure you are running the latest versions of ESC and the ESC Connections Server before upgrading your mobile clients.
Laptop Mobile Client for Windows
Note: The Laptop Mobile Client for Windows is NOT compatible with Windows XP!
- Close any open programs on the laptop.
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click ESC Mobile Client for Windows and then click Uninstall on the toolbar.
- Close the Control Panel once the program has been uninstalled.
- Click the button below to download the installation package. Save the file somewhere you can find it easily (such as your Desktop or Download folder).
When the download is complete, start the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file. Accept all the defaults as you go through the wizard. You do not need to do anything during the course of the wizard other than click the Next button.
Click the Close button when it appears at the end of the wizard to finish the installation. Click Start → Programs → dESCO → ESC Mobile for Windows to run the client. All of your previous settings and data will still be there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.