The ESC Connections Server helps ESC do many things including sending dispatch status updates to your customers, integrating with SageQuest/Reveal+, controlling mobile devices, and much more.
- Close any open programs.
- Click the button below to download the installation package - ESC Connections Server Setup.
- When the download is complete, start the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Accept all the defaults as you go through the wizard. You do not need to do anything during the course of the wizard other than click the Next button.
- Head to the Windows Start screen/menu and search for "ESC Connections Server Administrator". Click on the icon that appears. This will cause a little blue ESC icon to appear in your System Tray (next to the Windows clock).
- Right-click the ESC icon in the System Tray and select Setup.
- Expand the Settings section and use the Database Name field drop-down list to select the database you just created. Leave the other fields on this screen alone and click Apply. It will take it just a minute or two to update.
- After the settings have been applied, click Close.