Service Roundtable offers an array of best-practice tools for a wide range of service industries, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, solar, and more. Service Roundtable helps you to generate leads, increase sales, and build upon your business strategies. One of their many benefits is the ability to import your sales information from ESC in order to track your performance levels. ESC builds the file for you - in the form of a CSV file type - so all you'll need to do is import that file into your Service Roundtable dashboard.
Export Data to Service Roundtable
- To get started, head to File → Import/Export → Export Service Roundtable File.
- Your current accounting period will automatically be filled in for you. Click the drop-down arrow next to Select Period to select a different accounting period.
- Next, you'll see all active Departments in ESC listed under Select Residential Departments. You'll need to designate each Department as a Service, Install or Other by checking the appropriate box to the right of the Department name.
- Finally, you'll need to decide where you want the file exported to on your computer. You'll want to make this a directory that can be found easily so you can import it to your Service Roundtable dashboard. To select a directory, click the Browse button next to the Export Data Path field and navigate to the directory in which you wish to save your file.
- Now, click the Export button. In the blink of an eye, you'll have a data file that you can import into your Service Roundtable dashboard!
**The Service Roundtable dashboard is only available to Service Roundtable members. For more information on joining the Roundtable, visit www.ServiceRoundtable.com.