Before We Begin
- [DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect()).] SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
- To resolve the error we want to make sure we're on the Server Computer
See It Done
1.Press the Windows Key + R to bring up the Run window.
2. Type in Services.msc and hit Ok .
3. Scroll down to SQL Server (ESC), right-click and select Restart or Start .
4. Scroll down to SQL Server Browser, right-click and select Restart or Start.
5. Return to the workstation you were having a problem with and attempt to log in.