Before we begin:
- Size of characters within ESC too small/too large to view
- Fields are missing within certain modules
- A particular workstation looks different than others
- Environment is using Remote Desktop or remote access software (Team Viewer)
See it done:
Things to check:
1. Go into Display Settings, within Windows and make sure the Scaling is set to 100%.
2. Go into Advanced within Display Settings and toggle between On and Off to see if that helps.
3. Check the monitor's resolution and try setting it to a 720 resolution.
4. Restart the computer and test ESC again.
If the above steps did not solve the issue, feel free to try the following. These steps are generally useful for newer model systems.
- From the desktop of your computer, right click the ESC icon.
- Select Properties.
- Place a check mark in Run this program in compatibility mode for:
- In the drop down for compatibility mode, select Windows 8.
- Place a check mark in the Run this program as an administrator.
- Place a check mark in the Disable fullscreen optimizations.
- Click Change high DPI settings.
- Place a check mark in the Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- In the drop down for Scaling performed by: choose the System (Enhanced) option.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply and choose OK.